[Container-tools] Technical Preview for Red Hat Container Development Kit (CDK) 3.0 beta

Timothy Rees timrees at redhat.com
Thu Feb 23 13:13:07 UTC 2017

Hi Dirk,

 > Hi Tim (replaced your mail address),

Thanks - It seems I subscribed to this mailing list originally as part
of my former life.

 > thanks for sharing the link. Do we have something similar for beta which
 > I can refer to inside RHCC FAQ and tool tips where we display those
 > attributes?

I've taken a look and discovered that we do not have a catch-all for
beta.  It's because each beta program has generally been run differently
by various product teams.

For RHCC FAQ we can either explicitly state that the beta images do not
fall within the scope of production support or I can work to draft a
more generalized statement for Beta.  The generic approach would take a
bit longer as I'd need to have it verified by my peers.

Cheers,
Tim

--
Timothy Rees <timrees at redhat.com>
Senior Support Product Manager

Cell: +49 173 3289242

GPG FingerPrint: 4390 1E3F D588 83FA AEF5 2F71 C7ED 017B 187B 85C0