[Crash-utility] Test patch to fix kmem -s bug

Sharyathi Nagesh sharyath at in.ibm.com
Thu Apr 6 07:30:27 UTC 2006

This is the patch after making following changes
o Created a new function gather_cpudata_list_v2_nodes().
o gather_cpudata_list_v2_nodes() will be called for each node and it will update avail with corresponding value of shared memory..
o gather_cpudata_list_v2_nodes() is called inside do_slab_chain_percpu_v2_nodes during SLAB_WALKTHROUGH instead outside as earlier..
o Have removed the commented out section of SLAB_WALKTHROUGH (specified slab).
o updated with FREEBUF at possible exit points.
o updated dump_vm_table() to dump vt->kmem_cache_len_nodes

Opens
o The si->found field was not getting set for the dump I analysed. so if(si->found) part of the code was not getting executed.
Needs to be checked for this case.

Please go through the patch and let me know of your opinions.
Thanks
Sharyathi Nagesh