[Crash-utility] xencrash-0.2

Itsuro ODA oda at valinux.co.jp
Mon Nov 20 04:23:57 UTC 2006

Hi,

Though I wish it is merged into crash finally,
I understand it is early to merge at this time
since kdump for xen hypervisor (and also dom0cut) is
in still unstable-tree of xen development. So xencrash
is usefull only for xen developers now.

I think it is a good timing to merge when kdump for
xen hypervisor become stable and a distribution such as
RedHat adopt it.

Thanks.
Itsuro ODA

Itsuro ODA <oda at valinux.co.jp>