[Crash-utility] how to analyze a 32bit dump with a 64bit crash

Dave Jiang djiang at mvista.com
Thu Mar 29 15:38:35 UTC 2007

Dave Anderson wrote:
> "Wright, David" wrote:
>

>> Hi Dave,
>>
>> This seemed like the perfect opportunity to ask if this proves
>> there might be a market for my cross-compilation additions to
>> crash.
>>

> Maybe you and the MontaVista guys could get together
> and come up with a common cross-compilation plan.

Speaking of which, we actually started a sourceforge project just
recently to host the cross crash patch we are going to attempt to
maintain against crash as well as we can. Just haven't gotten around to
announce to everyone yet, so I guess here it is. Our latest so far is
against 4.0.3.17. Additional community contributions are definitely most
welcome. Just email me your sourceforge info and I'll add you as a
developer if there is any interest.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/crosscrash