[Crash-utility] [crash-utility] [lkcd-devel] Patch to add LKCD vmcore validation feature

Vitaly Kuzmichev vkuzmichev at mvista.com
Tue May 25 14:25:41 UTC 2010

Hello,
Attached is the patch to add separate tool for validating LKCD netdumps
and blockdumps.
We are planning to add this feature in our fork of crash-3.10.
Our customers requested this feature, but we have found that the 'crash'
does not print any warnings when someone tries to load incomplete
vmcore. They need a simple way to verify if core file generated from
LKCD is complete.

--
Best regards,
Vitaly Kuzmichev, Software Engineer,