[Crash-utility] trace.so failing to load on newer kernels

Jeff Moyer jmoyer at redhat.com
Wed Oct 13 16:44:48 UTC 2010

Hi,

I was trying to use the trace.so extension module, but it was bailing
out early with no explanation.  I tracked it down to the fact that the
system member of the trace_event_call structure no longer exists.  It
was moved up to the class structure.  The change was introduced in this
upstream commit:

commit 8f0820183056ad26dabc0202115848a92f1143fc