[Crash-utility] [RFC] makedumpfile, crash: LZO compression support

HATAYAMA Daisuke d.hatayama at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Dec 7 01:03:42 UTC 2011

Hello Kumagai-san,

Thanks for the evaluation.

So I'll re-post the patch soon removing RFC prefix in header. But
there is a remaining fix for checking command-line parameters relevant
to addition of the 'l' option.

How about the patch adding compression/IO time report?
I intended it only for the presentation of this RFC.

I'll post the corresponding patch in crash's side after crash 6.0.2 is
released, waiting for new configuration editing feature as Dave has
explained.

Thanks.
HATAYAMA, Daisuke