[Crash-utility] Issues with ps -a/vtop

Dave Anderson anderson at redhat.com
Wed Mar 23 19:53:03 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
> Hi Dave,
>

> The user pages have been filtered out. Is this documented anywhere?

The filtering process is documented by the makedumpfile command itself
by entering "makedumpfile --help".  (I don't think there is a man page
for it).  And the use of makedumpfile by the kexec-kdump facility is
documented in /usr/share/doc/kexec-tools-2.0.0/kexec-kdump-howto.txt.
Both are contained within the RHEL kexec-tools package.