[Crash-utility] issues at MORE prompt in running "ps" command on crash from within another C program

Nayna Jain jainnayna at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 14:19:12 UTC 2012

HI Andrien,

Thanks !!

I tried this on STDIN but doesn' work.
I should apply this on STDIN_FILE or STDOUT_FILE or STDERR_FILE ?
Currently what I have done is -

struct termios stdin_term_settings;
        tcgetattr(STDIN_FILENO, &stdin_term_settings);
        stdin_term_settings.c_lflag &= ~ECHO & ~ICANON;
        tcsetattr(STDIN_FILENO, TCSANOW, &stdin_term_settings);

But this is not working... At MORE prompt it still doesn't recognize SPACE.
What I am doing wrong ?

Thanks & Regards,
     - Nayna