[Crash-utility] using crash for ARM

paawan oza paawan1982 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 05:28:38 UTC 2012

how about if crash utility supports breakpoints/watchpoints specifically hw level.
of course need a kernel module to modify kernel memory as you suggested.

was there any specific reason, you did not support this, thinking already kgdb and kdb types of utility available ?
If we support breakpoint./watchpoints in crash, will the crash be able to offer much better than any other kernel debug tools ?

what do you think?

Regards,
Oza.