[Crash-utility] Kernel Crash Analysis on Android

Dave Anderson anderson at redhat.com
Thu Mar 22 14:30:05 UTC 2012

I'm presuming that your Ubuntu machine is an x86_64 host,
and you're trying to build a 32-bit kexec-tools package
that you can install on your Android setup.  I am not
sure how that is done.  But for help on kexec-tools,
you should be posting to the kexec-list mailing list:

This list is specific to the crash utility issues.

Dave