Re: [Customer-engagement-emea] LMRT Request for RHEL 4 WS Software License Quote

Dear Ms. Lehmann,

  If we do this, we will be using this Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 WS OS software in the USA.

  As I stated before, we are thinking we would first buy just a Media Kit for the above referenced version from a Third Party vendor.

  Then, what need pricing for from Red Hat is for what it would cost for us to legally license the software for use on a single workstation, and for self-supported usage only.

Regards,

Mark

Mark C. Yarnall

Sr. Systems Engineer

General Dynamics – MS

Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

(410)865-6938

This message and/or attachments may include information subject to GD Corporate Policies 07-103 and 07-105 and is intended to be accessed only by authorized recipients.  Use, storage and transmission are governed by General Dynamics and its policies. Contractual restrictions apply to third parties.  Recipients should refer to the policies or contract to determine proper handling.  Unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message.