Re: [dm-devel] lvm not updating reported device size until fs isunmounted (linux kernel 2.6.0-test3)

Joe Thornber wrote:

Tupshin,

Thanks for finding this, at first glance it looks to me like a problem
with the block layer rather than dm.  I'll look into it today and try
and find a fix.

- Joe

Hi, Joe. Just wondering if you've had a chance to look into this at all, or if there is any additional leg-work you'd like me to do. I did find that the exact same issue affects JFS as well as XFS

-Thanks
-Tupshin