[dm-devel] DM list sending duplicate messages

Hi,

I've noticed that if I send a message to dm-devel lists sistina com, the
message actually gets sent to the list twice.

If I send a message to dm-devel sistina com, it only goes out once. But since
the Reply-To is automatically set to dm-devel lists, if someone replies to
the message, the reply actually gets sent three times.

Is anyone else seeing this behavior? Any idea if it can be fixed? :-)

--
Kevin Corry
corryk us ibm com