Re: [dm-devel] Re: [lvm-devel] dm-crypt - some info, and a few development questions

On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 11:57:43PM +0200, Christophe Saout wrote:
> Yes, that was really easy. Especially because alle the bio handling and
> even splitting is already done outside the target file, you just have to
> specify the mapping. Hey, it's even working. If anyone wants to see it,
> tell me. ;)

Excellent :) Why not post the code here, I'm sure people would be be
interested.

> I think you can safely replace the use of multiple with sector_div.

Yes you're right (this function didn't exist when I originally did the
2.5 port).  I'll push your patch to Linus after the v4 stuff has been
merged.  Thanks.

- Joe