[dm-devel] questions about device-mappers XXXX-map funtion()

Me and a friend are trying to built encryption into LVM2, and are currently in the process of making a dm-crypt mapping target.
(it is also a university project).

We copy a bio, not cloning. After this we encrypt the data in the bio, bio_data(), and use submit_bio() to store it at the disk. But the original bio are still written to disk, so we are looking for a way
to cancel the writing of this original bio?

JonB