[dm-devel] 2.6.6-rc2-udm1

thornber at redhat.com thornber at redhat.com
Wed Apr 21 11:37:15 UTC 2004

http://people.sistina.com/~thornber/dm/patches/2.6-unstable/2.6.6-rc2/2.6.6-rc2-udm1.tar.bz2

Beware I've explicitly included patch-2.6.6-rc2.bz2, so this patchset
will be large download.

I've temporarily removed the Mike Christies synch path selector
initialisation patches at his behest.  I'm sure they'll go back in
soon.

The stupid deadlock when reloading mirrors has been tracked down
thanks to AJ.

- Joe

Revision 1:
  2.6.6-rc2

Revision 2:
  -mm1

Revision 3:
  Documentation for the linear target.  The last 2 scripts still need
  testing.

Revision 4:
  Multipath target

Revision 5:
  dm-io

Revision 6:
  kcopyd

Revision 7:
  snapshot target.

Revision 8:
  mirror target.

Revision 9:
  Exchange slow bit-by-bit count to use hweight32 to count bits per uint32_t
  [AJ Lewis]

Revision 10:
  Flakey target

Revision 11:
  dm-zero

Revision 12:
  Snapshot: Make calc_max_buckets return a constant 2M for now (need a
  proper fix for this).  [Chris Mason]

Revision 13:  *** REMOVED ***
  Drop HZ down to 100 for sane qemu behaviour.

Revision 14:
  Mirror: flush the log as soon as a region is updated.  (Needs
  testing).

Revision 15:
  dm-ioctl.c: Fix an OB1 error when calculating an output buffer size,
  that could cause a missing null termininator in the 'list devices'
  ioctl results.  [Steffan Paletta]