Re: [dm-devel] failed multipaths are never re-validated

> It took a lot of work, but I think your problems are dealt with.

Success! It all works.  The paths all failover when the fabric goes away,
and all get added back when the fabric it re-appears.

The only problem I had was that multipathd crashes on startup if it is
compiled with -O2 on ia64. Compiling the deamon without optimisation
solves the problem.

I've not been able to test a controller failure; the HSVs I'm running
against are in production for other systems. However, I should have access
to a dedicated pair of HSV in a few weeks, so I'll be able to do the test
I'll be able to test breaking the controller.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Guy Coates,  Informatics System Group
The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SA, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1223 834244 ex 7199