Re: [dm-devel] [multipath] event-nr does not increment

On Friday 11 June 2004 07:09, christophe varoqui free fr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> please consider the following log, illustrating the bug that hits lk2.6.7+

I've been playing with the dm-mirror code this week and I know for certain
that I've seen the event-nr increment correctly when the mirrors finish
syncing. So the core event counting code should be working fine.

Mike, did one of your recent patches possibly change the event counting in
dm-multipath? I'll take a look once I get to work this morning.

--
Kevin Corry
kevcorry us ibm com