[dm-devel] Re: ATARAID/FakeRAID/HPTRAID/PDCRAID as dm targets?

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
Hi,

[sorry for the crosspost]

a few hours ago I read on lkml that development to support ATARAID
variants as a dm target is underway. Is that correct? If not, I might be
interested in writing such a target.

It's not underway AFAIK, but Arjan and I "keep meaning to do it."

So go ahead, and I'll lend you as much help as I can. I have the full Promise RAID docs, and it seems like another guy on the lists has full Silicon Image "medley" RAID docs...

Jeff