[dm-devel] Missing end_io in path selector interface

Hi Alasdair,

you removed the hook for end_io from the path selector interface.
Unfortunately I need this
hook for round-robing path selector. This selector needs to be called for
every started and
finished I/O for bookkeeping. This is also a reason that this selector
should be called every
time I/O is maped and not only for every n'th I/O.
Could you please put the end_io hook back into the interface?

/Stefan Bader