[dm-devel] Which 2.6 kernel do I need for Redhat 3.0 ES for Multipathing

Shane scorban at cisco.com
Tue Nov 23 22:29:10 UTC 2004

Hi All,

I'm testing iSCSI operation accross SAN's with Multipath I/O on linux and
found out that redhat now has its own multipath I/O driver built into
kernels 2.6 and above. Sorry I'm a bit new to the specifics of device
mapper, but what I need to know is what linux kernel do Ineed to update to
for a stable version of dm, and also can someone point me to the source to
download it. My current kernel is 2.4.21-4.EL(I know its not in the 2.4
kernel :))

Thanks in Advance
Shane Corban
HP/Cisco Interop