[dm-devel] dm-multipath failover

Jims theman at chaj.com
Mon Nov 29 22:21:36 UTC 2004

Switched to 'tur' in multipath.conf. Same behaviour. :(

Curious - are the Mike Christie patches (which I should avoid) in the
2.6.9-udm1.tar.bz2 patch set?

Also, in /v/l/messages, I'm seeing stuff like:

Nov 29 17:16:56 nfstest1 kernel: device-mapper: : dm-multipath: invalid number
of paths
Nov 29 17:16:56 nfstest1 kernel: device-mapper: error adding target to table

Is this normal? I'm leaning more towards device-mapper being faulty.