Re: [dm-devel] multipath-tools-0.3.2

On 2004-10-17T16:03:07, christophe varoqui <christophe varoqui free fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> here goes multipath-tools-0.3.2

Hi Christophe,

I think it'd be useful to have a makefile switch which disabled use of
the shipped libs in favour of those installed on the system.

Would you be in favour of such a patch...?

It's really quite a pain to keep all that in sync and I wonder why you
ship libdevmapper, libsys and klibc instead of requiring them to be
installed in the first place?

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb suse de>

--