[dm-devel] Re: [linux-iscsi-devel] [ANNOUNCE] open-iscsi and linux-iscsi project teams have merged!

Dmitry Yusupov dmitry_yus at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 16:18:32 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-14 at 13:16 +0200, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 10:30:58PM -0400, linux-iscsi development team wrote:
> > The linux-iscsi and open-iscsi developers would like to announce
> > that they have combined forces on a single iSCSI initiator effort!
>
> What SCM will the code be in?  I must admit I really, really prefer the
> SVN hosting of open-iscsi over the sf.net CVS mess.

Consider linux-iscsi-5.x CVS branch as a "mainline". Current open-iscsi
SVN repository is the place where all hard-core development will happen
at least for the nearest future.

I really hope sf.net will provide SVN hosting very soon. than we will
see how it goes. and may be we might just migrate current berlios.de
hosting to the sf.net.