[dm-devel] release 0.4.4 ?

christophe varoqui christophe.varoqui at free.fr
Wed Apr 20 22:49:11 UTC 2005

On jeu, 2005-04-21 at 00:40 +0200, Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
> On 2005-04-21T00:10:52, christophe varoqui <christophe.varoqui at free.fr> wrote:
>
> > In the mean time, you should check why your prio callout always errors
> > when run from multipathd. One obvious reason would be that the callout
> > was not copied into the ramfs ...
>
> How can I check that? I don't see any ramfs/shmfs in mount, and
> multipathd also doesn't log anything about it.

"multipathd -v3" will log what files it copies into the ramfs.

You don't see it in "mount" because its in a private namespace, but you
should see it listed in /proc/$(pidof multipathd)/mounts ... though it
won't help you see its content :/

Regards,
--
christophe varoqui <christophe.varoqui at free.fr>