[dm-devel] cow snapshot on cloop device

Hi,
I am trying to set a cow snapshot on a cloop device.
I managed to create a snapshot and mount it as read/write, but it appears that the data inside the /cloop appears invalid:

Binary executables appear to be invalid, I perfomed diff between files on snapshotted /dev/cloop, and the same files accessed directly through cloop.

The files were diffrent,
anyone has idea as to what can be the reason for this?

Thanks

--
Not gonna be king of the world if you're slave to the grind
- Skid Row