[dm-devel] Re: [klibc] Re: KLIBC support for device-mapper-1.01.04

Martin Schlemmer wrote:
On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 23:28 +0200, Martin Schlemmer wrote:

Hi,

Some time back I sent a patch for KLIBC support for device-mapper, but
no response so far.  I have however updated the patch.

Ok, I checked multipath-tools again, and did query on the klibc mailing
lists (no real response), and decided to not have the _klibc suffix on
the library.  Also tweaked the build to build a binary default linked
dynamic to klibc, with --enable-static_link giving static linked binary.

Comments once again welcome.

Sorry for the lack of feedback; I'm a bit backlogged in my life :-/ at the moment... I'll try to catch up as soon as possible.

	-hpa