[dm-devel] Question about Multibus+Failover

Hello,

I've had several requests about loadbalancing coupled with failover for dm multipathing. I know with failover you get just failover, and multibus you get just load balancing, but I was wondering if there was a hybrid option for load balancing that would handle a failed path gracefully. Thanks much,

Josef

--
Josef Whiter, RHCE
Global Support Services