[dm-devel] Re: Help tracking down problem --- endless loop in __find_get_block_slow

I don't know. Can you describe how your driver implements the remapping?

I have tested with ext2. I get double faults when trying to sync.
What are those? (By the look of the error message, I can see they are not something I want to have :-)

I'm at loss how all of this can happend. All I do is to allocate BIOs and kernel memory, process the BIOs and deal with deallocation afterwards.

Thomas