Re: [dm-devel] 2.6.10-udm1

On 2005-01-13T09:57:50, Nicola Ranaldo <ranaldo unina it> wrote:

> >I can't image a valid useful scenario where a LU can be presented
> >through different controler models or through different kernel
> >subsystems.
> Yes, this is true. But it is better to consider all the possibilities.

I can easily imagine different controller models, of which iSCSI vs
direct-attached fibre channel is just one example.

That said, I'd have a hard time imagining a useful scenario where they
are mixed within a single priority group, but I might be wrong. So the
hardware handler could be tied to a PG, maybe?

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb suse de>

--
High Availability & Clustering