Re: [dm-devel] 2.6.10-udm1

That said, I'd have a hard time imagining a useful scenario where they
are mixed within a single priority group, but I might be wrong. So the
hardware handler could be tied to a PG, maybe?

Yes, it may be a good compromise.
Just i want to be extreme to collate all it's needed to discute, but may be not useful:
I can imagine another extreme scenario, two iSCSI path with two different network adapater but the same troughput.
Due to this they should stay in the same PG but hw is different.

Regards

Nicola Ranaldo