Re: [dm-devel] tools target for SLES9 SP2 and RHEL4 U2

Alasdair G Kergon [agk redhat com] wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 08:16:42PM +0200, christophe varoqui wrote:
> > Should we stabilize a 0.4.5 out of the git head
>
> Yes - both distributions are basing their next package on your
> current git head.

What about multipathd's use of uevents for dm updates and the distro
kernels currently not supporting this capability. Will a person just have
to restart multipathd if one changes the dm config and a newer kernel is
not being used?

-andmike
--
Michael Anderson