[dm-devel] mirroring: [patch 1 of 8] device failure tolerance

Greg Freemyer greg.freemyer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 15:13:17 UTC 2005

On 6/29/05, Jonathan E Brassow <jbrassow at redhat.com> wrote:
> This patch defines a couple more states that logs can return, and
> checks for those states in the mirror code.  The states are useful for
> logs that have cluster support.
>
>   brassow

Have I been asleep?  This is the first I heard of DM having cluster
mirror support.  I assume the goal is something along the lines of
what DRBD provides.

Can someone give a very high-level overview of current status, plans,
etc. related to DM Cluster Mirror support.  And if this related to the
DRBD project?

Thanks
Greg
--