Re: [dm-devel] dm target options

I wouldn't use it until the user-land tools evolve

brassow

On Mar 3, 2005, at 12:15 PM, Andy wrote:

Is there any documentation that gives the format and options for the dm
targets table? I'm trying to setup a mirror target, but can't find a lot of
information about it, and what the options mean. Is dm-mirror good for
production use, or should I just use md for mirroring?

Andy