[dm-devel] adding mirroring feature

I am adding the mirroring feature to LVM2 tools that means creating a LV on VG that contains two PVs and whatever data I am writing to LV it should get mirrored to the second PV under the same VG.. for this purpose I have already developed the command for lvcreate but I am not getting the idea about where to make changes in dm ... can anybody help me...that where should I make changes in dm files etc etc?

Do you Yahoo!?