[dm-devel] compiling Multipath-tools on RHE4 .

christophe varoqui christophe.varoqui at free.fr
Tue Mar 22 23:22:03 UTC 2005

On mar, 2005-03-22 at 22:50 +0000, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
> Patches I needed to build 4.2 attached.
> Pick the right one for your architecture.

What problems does the Makefile patch tries to address ? is it redhat
specific ?

Also what would be to proper fix to the dev_t define ?
Why does it happen only on redhat systems ?

Would you say the problem is in the loop code or in the headers redhat
packages ? This code comes from util-linux, mostly unchanged ... how
redhat fixed that for util-linux ?

I may have to install a redhat system to debug this out, but quite
frankly, I would prefer others to propose the right fix and skip that
additional work :)

Regards,
cvaroqui

christophe varoqui <christophe.varoqui at free.fr>