[dm-devel] curious why waitevent sets event_nr field of event_thread struct from kernel every time.

christophe varoqui christophe.varoqui at free.fr
Wed Mar 30 23:34:46 UTC 2005

On mer, 2005-03-30 at 00:31 +0200, christophe varoqui wrote:
> On mar, 2005-03-29 at 17:15 -0500, goggin, edward wrote:
> > The multipathd from 0.4.4-pre4 has died a 3 more times.
> > I am still not sure what's up here.
> >
> Certainly in the logger code, which is very fresh and hard to debug.
> Help appreciated here, as my brain kind of melted during the
> code-give-birth :/

0.4.4-pre5 is online, with a logger that I consider solid now.
There are still glitches here and there, due to code convergence in
libmultipath/, but nothing too bad.

Might be worth giving it a try in the "scenario from hell"

I'll investigate DM ioctl flag Alasdair talked about for the next
pre-release.

Regards,
--
christophe varoqui <christophe.varoqui at free.fr>