[dm-devel] Multipathing using device mapper howto?

I'm just beginning to look at device mapper to multipath SAN luns. I've been searching for some time and can't find a simple reference on how to create the multipathed devices from the same luns presented to two or more HBA paths. Is there a source for that information?
Thanks.
   -Mark