Re: [dm-devel] Clariion CX600 automatic failback support

Hi,

> No one has automatic failback working on Clarrion storage?

failback seems to work with the latest multipath-tools, but since evms (with
lvm-plugin..) doesn't recognize the multipath-devices anymore (it uses only
the blank sd* devices) I never had a real chance to test it - see my mail to
the lsit from saturday.

Bernd