[dm-devel] creating partition mappings with different delimiters

Eddie Williams Eddie.Williams at steeleye.com
Mon Apr 3 20:51:46 UTC 2006

I see it is kpartx that is defaulting to the 'p' as the delimiter (in
the set_delimiter function) when the uuid ends with a digit and no
delimiter when the uuid ends with a character.

Wouldn't it be better to always use the same delimiter by default?  As
it stands now one will not be able to determine that a node is a
partition versus a full device by just looking at the name.

Eddie