[dm-devel] Support for CCISS for multipath

Christophe Varoqui christophe.varoqui at free.fr
Thu Apr 20 05:12:38 UTC 2006

Kumar, Satish (STSD) a écrit :

> Hi All,
>
> Is CCISS devices supported as dm multipath targets?
> Even though the utilities to identify a unique id for
> CCISS devices may not be present and hence it may be
> difficult to configure them, are the other kernel changes
> to support CCISS already present?

/dev/cciss/* are blacklisted in the internal defaults.
You would have to override the hardcoded blacklist.
Ideally, we should be able to blacklist SA* monopathed devices and still
allow for multipathed ones, though they may all be driven by the cciss
driver. Have an idea how?

Is this for the SAS controlers ?

Regards,
cvaroqui