[dm-devel] Multipath blacklisted devices

Hi,

I'm using the latest git version of multipath-tools with a 2.6.16 kernel.
Today I've tried to blacklist a scsi device in the multipath.conf file using the following entry:
       devnode "^(sda)[0-9]*"

This didn't work at all, it seems that multipath doesn't use the blacklist entries found in multipatch.conf.
I've patched the source code to hardcode that device and this works well.
I've tried to debug the config loading but my C knowledge is too poor and I haven't been able to find out whats wrong so far. Any help for debugging would be greatly apreciated, I've tried to write some code which dumps all entries read from the config file but it didn't work so far.

Thanks for your time and great work,
Arsène