[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]

Re: [dm-devel] Multipath blacklisted devices



URZ- AG a écrit :
Hi,

I'm using the latest git version of multipath-tools with a 2.6.16 kernel.
Today I've tried to blacklist a scsi device in the multipath.conf file using the following entry:
       devnode "^(sda)[0-9]*"

This didn't work at all, it seems that multipath doesn't use the blacklist entries found in multipatch.conf.
I've patched the source code to hardcode that device and this works well.
I've tried to debug the config loading but my C knowledge is too poor and I haven't been able to find out whats wrong so far. Any help for debugging would be greatly apreciated, I've tried to write some code which dumps all entries read from the config file but it didn't work so far.

Thanks for your time and great work,
Arsène

--
dm-devel mailing list
dm-devel redhat com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/dm-devel

It works here :(
Try to extract the live blacklist with :

# multipathd/multipathd -k"show conf"
...
blacklist {
       devnode ^(sda)[0-9]*
       devnode ^(ram|raw|loop|fd|md|dm-|sr|scd|st)[0-9]*
       devnode ^hd[a-z]
       devnode ^cciss!c[0-9]d[0-9]*
       wwid 26353900f02796769
       device {
               vendor IET
               product A.*A
       }
       device {
               vendor DGC
               product LUNZ
       }
}
...

Regards,
cvaroqui


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]