[dm-devel] Problem with Multipath (devices not ready)

João Daniel jd-apinf at est.ips.pt
Thu Feb 23 15:38:07 UTC 2006

Hi,

    The problem is the QLogic driver.
    I use the driver below.

    EMC CLARiiON CXx00 and EMC Symmetrix approved common Linux installer
for v2.6.x kernels -> 8.01.00-4
    [
http://support.qlogic.com/support/oem_product_detail.asp?p_id=253&oemid=65&oemname=QLA2340
]

    This driver is not working properly under SLES9 SP3.
    I have connections to a LUN through different SPs, but only the
paths to the SP that controls the LUN work.

    QLogic does not support its drivers for SLES9 SP3.
    The QLogic support forwarded this problem to EMC.
    I'm waiting for EMC...

Best Regards,

João Daniel