[dm-devel] default value for rr_min_io too high?

I'm wondering where the value of 1000 came from, and
whether that's really a good default.

Some preliminary tests I've run with iSCSI seem to indicate
something lower (say 100) might be a better default, but
perhaps others have a differing opinion.  I searched the
list but couldn't find any discussion on it.

Thanks.