[dm-devel] dm-emc doesn't works with vanilla kernel

egoggin at emc.com egoggin at emc.com
Mon Jul 10 15:07:04 UTC 2006

I suspect that the problem is with multipath-tools not the
dm-emc code.  You may need to upgrade your multipath-tools
package to a version 0.4.7 base.  Could you try this and
let me know the status?

I have no problem of this sort with my CX series CLARiiONs
with version 2.6.(13,14,15,16) linux kernels.