[dm-devel] Booting Linux from a RAID volume

Title: RE: [dm-devel] Issue in Root partition from SAN as device-mapper-multipath device

Hi

I am using dmraid to activate the RAID5 volume (Intel software raid). Can someone let me know the best way to install Linux on the volume?

I observed that, each time the machine reboots, the dmraid activated RAID volume name changes. So how can I achieve bootable Linux volume using grub or something else?

Thanks

Vidya