[dm-devel] Device Mapper and Preferred Paths?

Is it possible to set “preferred paths” using Device Mapper?

I have a critical issue where the end user needs to be able to choose one of the two paths to a LUN as preferred for I/O, and using the second path as failover only. They do NOT want to load balance across the secondary path.

Storage is an XP12000, OS is RHEL4U1 if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance,

---

Kevin