[dm-devel] Next set of device-mapper patches

Singh, Santosh (STSD) santosh.singh3 at hp.com
Fri Jun 16 14:36:40 UTC 2006

Hi,

 With the uploaded patches I am able to apply the patches and build the
kernel, but on boot
it displays the following messages & kernel panics.

Insmod: error inserting '/lib/scsi_mod.o' : -1 invalid format
ERROR:/bin/insmod exited abnormally! (pid 327)

I am getting these messages for all these modules
sd_mod.o,cciss.o, sg.o ide-disk.o,jbd.o and ext3.o .

I have patched the 2.6.16 kernel and my development system is having
2.6.9-22.0.2.Elsmp.

Any  advice on this.

TIA
Santosh